CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tuesday happenings...

After we had gotten home yesterday from work, I was loading the laundry basket up with dirty clothes to take down to the laundry room. Jack was in mommy mode, and as soon as I put him down, he started to cry.

Me: Jack, mommy will be right back. I just have to take these clothes downstairs. You can't wear dirty clothes, people will start to talk; "Wow, that Logue kid really smells like butt".

Bill: Yah, "Hey, have you gotten a whiff of that Logue kid lately?" (pause) Wow, I forget his last name is Logue. That is pretty awesome.

Me: Me too. Honestly, I forget he has a last name. It's like he's Cher or Madonna..."Just Jack".


*********

Some photo's to share (our camera is broken, and until we get a new one we have to resort to using Bill's cell phone, which explains the poor quality.)
*Seriously, who needs to spend $25 on a toy, when your child can be amused for hours with a $1.19 pack of napkins. He seriously "wrestled" the napkins for a good 20mins.











Jack is a lover of all things that he can put in his mouth...especially the intentionally edible ones.













I finally broke down yesterday and bought Jack a pair of shoes. I use the term "broke down", because besides the couple pairs other people bought him- this is the first time I purchased a pair. It has been too much of a pain to put them on him, because he always ends up kicking them off. I have enough to chase after, I do not need to add shoes. I put them on his this morning, but they were off in 2 minutes. I gave up. We will try again tomorrow.





When we got home yesterday, for some reason I put on Bill's coat instead of mine. I am not sure why. I think it was because his coat was closer. My logic does not have logic, so do not try and figure out how I work. Of course, seeing me in his coat prompted him to put on mine. Unfortunately that is as far down he could put his arms.

0 comments: