CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

I wish the easter bunny would have brought me a basket full of sleep.

I wonder how extreme sleep deprivation has to get before you slip into a coma and just fall over and die.

We visited Bill's family for easter, and Jack slept HORRIBLE. I think it had was a mixture of the teeth, his cold, the temperature of the room, and not being in his own bed. He woke up at 330am on Friday night and "slept" restlessly until 730am, and Saturday night woke up at the same time. I did not want to let him cry it out because other people were sleeping, so I gave up and fell asleep with him on the chair in the room just so I too could get some kind of sleep. Am I ever going to get a normal night of sleep again? I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to this whole sleep issue, but when you are at the point I am, it is truly all you can think about. I can not think, literally, it is really hard to think right now. Holy crap.

0 comments: