CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Completely Randomness

I have come to the conclusion that Jack has an alarm clock in his bed that is set for 3:30am- sometimes he hits the snooze button and wakes up at 3:45am. Aside from being absolutely annoying, it is almost creepy that - swear to the great god above-it is the same time EVERY night. BAH! Stay asleep kid!

I have been on a huge eating kick. I am ALWAYS starving. Thank goodness I have only wavered back and forth 3 lbs, but I have not felt like this since I was preggers and it is just as annoying now as it was then. BAH. I am hungry again! I am always eating. Most of the time I aim healthy, and the rest of the time I fail miserably. I ate half of a cake when we got home last night. Who does that? :Raises hand way up high while bowing head way down low: I am seriously pissed at my stomach right now for acting like it has never eaten in its entire life. Grow-up.

Aside from eating my life away and 3am parties, nothing else is going on because work is consuming me. The only thing keeping me going is the OT pay and knowing that as soon as April 16th rolls in, things will immediately slow down and I will feel like I have a life again. I am seriously ready to lay in the middle of the road and let Jesus take the wheel. BAH.

Completely off track, last night I realized I have a strange obsession with looking in people's windows- while we are driving, taking walks, ...well I guess those are really the only times I would ever be looking in anyones windows. ANYWAY, yeah, I have this weird addiction with seeing what people's houses look like inside. I am such a neb-shit, and I actually find myself disappointed when people have their blinds closed. I just better never find you looking in MY windows- Ill poke your eyes out!

0 comments: