CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The poor little man is still sick- and pretty sick at that. His poor little face is flushed and his nose is like kind of red it would get if he had just been playing in the snow for 3 hours. He slept a little better last night, but then again he also went to bed at 1130. I empathize with how he must feel, and I can only imagine what it is like for him-this being the first time he has ever felt this miserable. I just wish the daycare would follow their own rules, and then maybe he would not be so sick. ANGER.

Last night, Bill and I had one of our pre-marriage counseling classes. I was not going to go, because I did not want to leave Jack since he was so sick, but in the end I am glad we did because I needed to get out for a little bit. Last night, one of the guest speakers made a statement that made me want to raise my hand up and shout "hallelujah!". He said, "Children are a libido torpedo". Amen brother, Amen.

0 comments: