CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

I honestly thought my head was going to explode yesterday. Tax season can not be over soon enough. Holy crap. I left work early yesterday (4:54pm, BREAK OUT THE REBEL CHAMPAGNE). I knew if I did not leave, I would end up having a break down and doing something I regretted- like completely losing my mind and ripping off my clothes and running around the office naked singing "oh where or where could my little dog be". That's what crazy people do.

Last night, Jack and I went to my parents' house again. Bill got to go out again because his bosses decided to take everyone out to dinner. I told him I was "unnecessarily pissed". At least I was able to recognize that. I don't want to be THAT wife who gets mad because her husband goes out. I want him to go out and have fun and he knows that, and I do not want him to stop because I get jealous. The truth is, since we moved back, I really haven't made any new friends. The last time I went out and had fun was the beginning of February. I do not go anywhere to meet new people, because I do not have the time or the opportunity. I just feel so lonely sometimes and so overwhelmed. I miss being able to go out for a girl's night. Not that Bill isn't fun, but I need female group bonding. BAH, I feel like such a loser.

Back to work...It is Saturday- 730 am...and I am at work. TEARS.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

two things... i'm in serious need of female bonding... so give me a call whenever you want to just go to the mall (without buying, 'cause neither of us have money... tears) and you can bring mister jack too (or not)
second... change your default time, it's showing pacific....

we MISS you badly :(
call tim when you have a chance.

<3

Momma Bird said...

miss you guys a ton too!!!

yeah, we need female time! as soon as tax season is over, i am going nutz...with a z...because when you put a z in place of an s you mean extreme buzinezz