CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Month 17

Dear Jack,

When I dropped you off at daycare this morning, you did not want me to leave and in turn that caused me to cry. I am not sure if it is the extra hormones streaming through my body or the fact that Monday through Wednesday I see you when we go to work/daycare and when I get home at 8:45 to put you to bed, and then Thursday and Friday and Saturday in the morning and evening. The only day I see you all day is Sunday. Mommy's job is a blessing and a curse. A blessing that helps us pay our bills and keep us a float, and a curse January-April because it keeps me from you and your father. Thankfully it is only for that period, but that does not make it any easier.

You are 17 months old, almost a year and a half. You have developed your own language, but have also started to put phrases like "bye bye daddy" together. You are always on energizer bunny mode and your hair is just as ridiculous as ever. You keep us busy and you keep us laughing.

The biggest development in our family right now is the upcoming newest addition. We were not planning on it, but I am really happy that you will have someone close to your age to grow up with. I am sure it will be a major adjustment, and you experience a shift in the way our family funs. I promise that you will still get our undivided attention as much as we can give it to you. There will be someone else that will rely on me a little more for a while, but you will always be my baby and I promise that no matter how many directions I am pulled I will always make time for you and will always be there to take care of you.

Love,

Mommy

0 comments: