CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

First Trimester Blues

I do not remember feeling THIS lousy during my first trimester with Jack. Yeah I was a little more tired, and maybe my emotions were a little amplified, but nothing like this. I could probably sleep all day long if I was allowed to. I have had to resort to a cup of...wait for it...regular coffee (waits for yelling). I have to...I can physically not get through some days without a late afternoon cup of coffee. And, because I am THAT tired, I am equally as moody. I do not mean to be, but I feel like I go around secretly set to kill at any point in time. And let's not forget the empty pit that has established itself as my stomach. So much for NOT gaining the 47lbs I did with Jack. I just ate a bagel and drank some hot chocolate and I could probably eat about three more bagels if I let myself. Do you have any idea how annoying it is to be constantly hungry and not want to be? This is shit. All I have to do is make it through these next four weeks and hopefully once I am out of the first trimester I will morph back into a human being.

On a lighter note, I am REALLY excited about this baby. So I guess if I go to jail 100lbs heavier for killing an innocent bystander, my new little bundle of joy will be all worth it.

1 comments:

Laura said...

Ahh Jenna... you make me laugh. Sorry you aren't able to sleep all day. :(

I think I was definitely more tired the second time around... but that's because I had to spend more energy on Liza.