CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

We were already running late this morning. Honestly, it doesn't seem to matter what time we get up- we are always running 10 minutes late. No, it doesn't matter if we wake up 10 or even 30 minutes earlier, I have already tried it- it does not work. It is like we live in the twilight zone or some dimension run by some evil little gnome who gets his jollies off of our tardiness, because no matter how motivated I am to get us out the door and to work on time SOMETHING always happens and we fall back.

The evil gnome was particularly playful this morning. We got in the car-already running late- and I was getting the air out of Jack's Drop-in bottle and BAM-explosion...all over me. Seriously?

On a better note, we got a new TV stand yesterday. We are slowly growing up and acquiring grown-up like things, and our TV is no longer on the $5 stand I got from goodwill my sophmore year of college or a bench/chest- which is meant for sitting and not tvs. What makes this TV stand even better is that we didn't have to buy it-Bill's boss just bought it and does not like it so she asked if we wanted it...ummmmm....is my name Jenna and do I like vanilla tootsie rolls more than I like freedom? YES! People who turn down nice, FREE things are idiots. Of course we offered her money, and even if she would've taken it we would have completely made out. I will buy her a bottle of wine or something though to thank her. FREE THINGS:) Now all we need is some new free couches and a new close to free car.

0 comments: